The One Club for Creativity
announced the diverse group of top creative leaders who will serves as jury chairs for the ADC 101st Annual Awards
, one of the world’s longest running and most prestigious global competitions celebrating excellence in craft and innovation in all forms of design and advertising.
This year’s jury chairs includes:
- Advertising: Alexander Kalchev, CCO, DDB Paris
- Brand/Communication Design: Eddie Opara, partner, Pentagram, New York
- Experiential Design: Till Diestel, CCO, BBDO Group Germany, Berlin
- Fusion: Marc Wilson, PhD, EVP, executive director of Strategic Inclusion, FCB Chicago
- Illustration: Jade Purple Brown, artist, Brooklyn
- In-House: Jess Kirkman, ECD, Taco Bell, Irvine (California)
- Interactive: Menno Kluin, US CCO, dentsu Creative, New York
- Motion/Film/Gaming Craft: Leah Nelson, producer, director, cofounder, Giant Ant, Vancouver
- Packaging/Product Design: Alex Center, founder, CENTER, Brooklyn
- Photography: Ahmed Klink, photographer, director, cofounder, Sunday Afternoon, New York
- Publication Design: Nia Lawrence, creative director, Essence, New York
- Spatial Design: Carla Conte, founder, creative director, Brand Creative LLC, Dubai
- Typography: Rathna Ramanathan, Dean of Academic Strategy, Reader in Intercultural Communication of Central Saint Martins, University of the Arts London
The Fashion Design jury chair and full juries for all disciplines will be announced shortly.
Judging will be conducted online, starting in March 2022, with finalists announced in May. ADC 101st Annual Awards Gold, Silver and Bronze Cube winners will be announced during Creative Week in May 2022.