After the announcement of the strategic alliance of their integrated business units in the region, made by The Walt Disney Company Latin America last March, they announced the organization of the Family Channels/Local Productions and Content Sales business unit in their Media Networks business, led by Fernando Barbosa, general manager of Media Networks.
“We must work closely to ensure that the content we offer as a company not only works well on our platforms, but also prospers in others, when it is appropriate. We are building an organization in which we all work together to achieve our common goals and in which obstacles never constitute a problem that we cannot solve, working in joint collaboration”, expressed Fernando Barbosa.
Effective immediately the leaders of the business unit Family Channels/Local Productions and Content Sales, are
- Leonardo Aranguibel, Leader of General Entertainment Productions, that fulfils functional creative, and coordination tasks, both in the General Entertainment and in the Nat Geo tasks. Leo has a vast career path in The Walt Disney Company in Latin America.
- Clara Carpinacci, Leader of the Programming for Disney Linear Services, who comes from Disney and is responsible for leading the programming of online services of the Disney brand.
- Javier Castany, Leader of Kids & Family Productions, responsible for the coordination of the Disney Channels production efforts and also comes from Disney.
- Darío Coronel, Leader of Talent Relations & Casting, who is responsible for handling talents for original productions of the Disney brand in all its in-home activities, after having led the team in charge of this at Disney in the last few years.
- Agustina Dompe, Leader of Acquisitions for Disney Branded Services, who was already part of Disney, and is in charge of leading the acquisitions for the Disney brand services.
- Cecilia Mendonça, Leader of Disney Branded Content Development, responsible for leading the content development business of the Disney brand and has a vast career path in The Walt Disney Company in Latin America.
- Mariana Pérez, Leader of General Entertainment Production”, who has a key role in the leadership of General Entertainment production and joins the company from Fox Latin America.
- Henri Ringel, Leader of Content Sales, in charge of the content sales division and contributing with the commercial strategy in general. He comes from Disney.
- Fernando Semenzato, Leader of Nat Geo & Nat Geo Kids Production, responsible for the Nat Geo and Nat Geo Kids production efforts, and joins the team from Fox.
The company will soon announce the organization of the rest of the Media Networks business, led by Carlos Martínez, general manager Media Networks, North and Brazil, and Guillermo Tabanera, general manager Media Networks, South and Caribbean; both responsible for affiliate and advertising sales of all the channels operated by the company, as well as the programming of the General Entertainment and Sports channels, and the production of content related with the Sports channels.